[AI] laptop infected. please help

Abdul Razique Khan 1988.abdul at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 07:39:14 EST 2008

Hello list members,

My laptop has been infected by a virus. A file named "Funny UST Scandal.avi.exe" is automatically created in many of the directeries. On deleting the file, it is created again and again. I am using AVG anti virus, so everytime I open any directery, the AVG resident shield opens. I then select the move to vault option, but nothing happens. AVG is unable to heal that virus. Please help me to resolve this problem as working on the computer is turning out to be hectic, with this virus.

Expecting a solution and thanking you in anticipation.
Abdul