[AI] daily news letter

Ravi Paul ravipaul.chanti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 07:14:49 EST 2008

Hai Abdul, you were asking for a newsletter that will give you the
latest news. Assuming that you want it on a daily bases, you can
subscribe to DNA (daily news and analysis)
This news survice is provided on a daily bases. You can subscribe to
this survice by going to:
http://www.dnaindia.com

hoping that this helps,
Thanks