[AI] outlook 2007 again!

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Jan 7 23:38:15 EST 2008

In continuation of my troubles with outlook 07, I would like to add that message reading is not a mean task, as messages long enough to be comprehensive are invariably left half read by outlook, and generally they are in usual formats like html etc. further, outlook tries to open each and every url mentioned in the message without any conscious attempt on my part to do so. I have not found any option to get rid of this unsolicited assistance by the wonderful programme.
It promises to auto complete addresses while typing to cc etc. but consistently neglects to do so.

Any magic wands to make me and outlook 07 be on the same wave length?!!

And yes, sorry for any typographical errors as outlook 07 does not afford me the liberty yet to spell check my messages.

Rajesh

and any attachments. Thank you