[AI] Another idea on o.e.

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:19:12 EST 2008

In that case, please visit your yahoo web-mail setting page, and enable your
pop client and then configure your yahoo account in your email client with
the following information: pop server: pop.mail.yahoo.co.in, smtp server:
smtp.mail.yahoo.co.in, in the advance tab, please check both the outgoing as
well as incoming secure box and write down 465 as your smtp server and let
it be 995 your incoming server and then you are ready to go!
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.