[AI] Another idea on o.e.

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:03:08 EST 2008

Ye I have visited and done it. when I say send and receive it asks me my
password. even after giving my password, it still continues asking my
password. Finally I gave up because I was tired of pressing okay btn.
I went to the web page of help, and they said that they are developing and
if you have it you can try it. So I had it and I went to the obtion link and
I got pop link.

Also in the help, I saw the configuration settings but they did not inform
whether it needs secure conection or not, or my server needs secure
conection.
Gmail describes it very well.