[AI] Another idea on o.e.

Vikas Kapoor dl.vikas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 08:44:14 EST 2008

Sorry, even yahoo.com is paid. What you can do is make your ID as
yahoo.co.in which is not only free but also with secured pop just like
GMail. Indeed yahoo.com can also be configured with the help of an external
party, but that too with lots of troubles from time to time! even these days
also my yahoo mails are not be downloaded by yahoo pops!
Regards,
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:dl_vikas at hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.