[AI] Regarding memory size

FARHAN m_farhanahmed26 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 7 06:57:16 EST 2008

hmm! I see. Well rohit,you have to remove your file extention. To do it,do
the following:
1. open windows explorer (you can open any folder like control panel,or my
computer or by windows key pluss e).
2. go to tools menu followed by alt pluss t.
3. open folder option followed by o.
press control pluss tab,and you're here "view tab".
4. press tab 2 times,and you'll here "three one three view".
5. press h 2 times,and you'll here "hight extention for unknown files types"
if this is onn,press space bar to off it.
6. move to ok butten.
7. move to that file which you want to send via g mail.
8. press f 2 and remove the last 3 words from the file.
let me show you a example.
suppose that you want to send a file,and it's name is,rohit.exe
when you do that option,and when you done that,you'll here file name with
it's extention,like rohit.exe. you have to remove .exe words from your file
name. note don't forgot to renamed it you when you've send that file.
I mean,if you have send the file rohit.exe,and you have complete send
it,you have to put .exe name in last that file name for working.
hope you'll understand.