[AI] Good news to share!

FARHAN m_farhanahmed26 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 7 06:59:14 EST 2008

my site,many congratulations from my sweet brother and friend ashish.
Ashish bai,why are you not come on barrat cafe this seturday?
I miss you very much.
because i very very very like you yar.
most of member of access indeia i like very much. like Aamit
bai,mahesh,Shiv,sanjeev,Ashish,and
etc....
i talk with him on ftp in barrat cafe.
and i'm enjoying with him..
my wish to come in indeia,but due to politic restrictions,i think this my
dream will not true.
i like to meet my all the friends which are in barrat cafe,but i think,i
can't.
anyways,once again,many many congratulations to my bestest brother and
friend.