[AI] O c R Software.

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 06:37:59 EST 2008

Respected Madam,
As per my view, Fine Reader is better. Well it supports to Jaws and I don't
think that it will require any edditing. About your scanned files, nothing
to do! open your files with Kurzweil. Now you can read! You can also change
the format of your files. I don't know the steps, for that give me a call.
After sitting on the PC with Kurzweil. I will be then able to help you.
Regards,
AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.
EMAILS:amarjain2006 at yahoo.co.in