[AI] filters in gmail

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 05:26:33 EST 2008

I too am curious to know the same. I guess hitting "help" on the Gmail
page and then typing for filters or extra folders in the search box
will bring out relevant results. Labels might serve the purpose.
Please try doing it and tell me also.

Viraj bhai thank you for decoding it out! Lovely to see your mail
after so long! You might be knowing it, so please tell me. Best
wishes, Shadab