[AI] Regarding ringtone for simple cell phones.

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 05:24:59 EST 2008

Hello,

I am now using an old Nokia 1110 mobile after my brand new N72 was stolen last month. Anyway, I want to download some ring tones on to my mobile phone from my pc. I am looking for some web site or a utility which can serve my purpose. I can send free text sms from the web site of Calcutta Telephones. Can I transfer a piece of music on to my 1110 mobile? It does not have net facility or Bluetooth connectivity.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329