[AI] Accessible blogs

Viraj vkafle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 03:42:20 EST 2008

I found both Blogspot and Wordpress accessible. With Wordpress, the
advantage is that one can use programs such as BlogDesk to prepare and
upload posts without actualy loging on to the blog website. Can't describe
all the options in detail, but you will surely find many of them both in the
website as well as in BlogDesk, including those to categorise your posts.

Regards.