[AI] how to do scanning by avast

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 23:49:35 EST 2008

Hi Sir - Thank you for your email. But excuse me I cannot understand
what was being instructed due to my lack of intelligence.

However I guess I did the thing correct by chance. I clicked the icon
of Avast on my desktop, and it said 'testing memory and startup
items'. I waited, and after that it detected many viruses which I
deleted.

But when I was downloading the software, I had a cursory read on the
note about it on their website. It told me that there are three types
of scanning: the first one will just skim through the hard disc which
will not clean the viruses accurately; the second one is acuter; and
the third one is thorough which is the most effective.

Can you or anybody else please tell me how to reach these options?

Happiness

Shadab Husain