[AI] Regarding memory size

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:55:57 EST 2008

Alright, Say you want to send "ABC.exe". Since G mail does not allow .E X E
files to be sent, you will then rename "ABC.EXE" to "ABC.TXT". This way you
can sneek the file to the other end. But one important thing to be noted is,
you must take care of informing the recepient(s) at the other end to rename
it back to .E X E, otherwise he or shee might look at it as a virus or
something. to be able to know the extention of all the files, You must turn
off "Hide extention for known file types" in folder options.
Very important:   If you are the receiver, right after you receive any file
like this, take care to scan immediately after renaming the file. And if you
are the sender, please do not send any sourt of malicious file.

With regards
Syed Imran