[AI] an exciting news about my website!

Jeet LoveForAll at bluebottle.com
Sun Jan 6 19:39:39 EST 2008

Thank you, and congratulations, for everything, and specially on comingout of the trouble that kept you away from all of us, (the book-lovers.)
--
Contact:
Direct-cell: +919213153776

Quoting ashish rohtagi <ashishrohtagi1969 at gmail.com>:

 hello friends,
  due to many requests I am again starting my ebook request section
 with some changes,
 the books will not be uploaded on my site
 I will give you external links, which are searched from the
 internet.
 the links will be on the website for only 1 day
 new links will be added daily.
 due to shortage of time I will not be able to send mails to any
 list
 but please check the site daily and you will surely find new links.
 and I will give the links foraudio books too.
 but I will not be  able to give requested audio books.

 Today's link is uploaded!
 its on the e books page
 seperate heading is made for the same so please go and read so you
 will be able to understand and get it!
 Many thanks!
 take care,
 regards,
 ashish

 To unsubscribe send a message to
 accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject
 unsubscribe.

 To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
 changes, please visit the list home page at