[AI] suggestions for mobile provider?

Amjad Ahmed Fitwala amjad_022 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 6 10:36:42 EST 2008

Dear Friend,

  Well, during the Indian visit you can purchase any Lifetime mobile connection like Airtel, Vodafone any many others, like MTNL Dolphin, BPL, Reliance and Tata. Airtel and Vodafone both gives excellent coverage in the national. If you will go for the prepaid, you will not get roaming in Jammu and Kashmir and northeast states, but for postpaid you can roam anywhere in India. Outgoing call charges are Rs. 1.40 in the visited network and incomming call charges Rs. 1.75 which is applicable for all service providers according to the TRAI regulation. For more details, you can visit to the following website:

  www.airtel.in
  www.vodafone.com
  www.bplmobile.com
  www.reliancecommunications.co.in