[AI] suggestions for mobile provider?

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Sun Jan 6 10:14:05 EST 2008

Hi Mahendra

As you would be using 2 sim card, makes more sense having 1 life time free
and the other prepaid.

BSNL is the cheapest of all. I suppose if you take MTNL, calls to Delhi and
Mumbai is treated as local calls. Besides you get the BSNL network other
places.

As you come every year, you can load up your prepaid which carries 1 year
validity. Your talktime is protected if you recharge on time.

As you would be using STD a lot, you can opt for the 1 India plan which is
RS. 1 per minute on one of the SIM.

I suppose on Airtel and others you can charge your prepaid on net or using
the credit card. BSNL has it only at Kerala and not other circles. They
should have it soon on other circles as well.
Harish.