[AI] Accessible blogs

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Sun Jan 6 07:01:21 EST 2008

Folks:

I have plans to open my own blog, but am not sure which of those who
allow individuals to open blogs are accessible. I request those of you
who run blogs to throw some light on the most accessible blog sites and
how one can upload postings. Also, pl share your personal experiences on
the layout issues. For example, I would like to divide my postings into
different topics and would like to constantly move postings on the main
page into the folders. How to do this and how easy/difficult is this?

Subramani