[AI] visit to India

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 06:53:10 EST 2008

Respected Sir,
Thanks for your quick reply. Sir I would like to introduce myself. I
am Amar Jain, studying in class 12th, preparing for LL.B entrance
exam. Singing, surfing on the net, making good friends, etc are my
free time activities.
I would like to know something about you. I wish that you will enjoy in India.
With Best Regards,