[AI] Sorry if offtopic but very important

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Sun Jan 6 01:03:34 EST 2008

Hi Shahdab

These are initial problems any free lancer has to pass through.

Rejected articles, stories are totally normal happenings.

A job of an interviewer is to bring out interesting things about the subject
in a live and informative way. There should be something for the reader to
get after going through it all.

The interviewer does not vouch or the credibility of the subject in any way.

I don't think there should be any reason for worry as long as you haven't
distorted facts which was made available to you.

Harish