[AI] Good news to share!

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 22:03:04 EST 2008

Hey Ashish sir the great, Pranam!
Well lots of congratulations from me! Keep it up!
AI members, he is not only an intelligent person, but also a very helping
natured person. He is a simpleton. Well Ashish sir, just go ahead.
We are proud to have such a gem of a person with us!
With Joy and Regards,
AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.
EMAILS:amarjain2006 at yahoo.co.in