[AI] Episode 36 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jan 5 12:28:33 EST 2008

Dear friends,

At the outset wish you all a year 2008 with more positive energy, wholistic growht and higher levels of satisfaction.

Many people who are blind do not opt for mathematics or commerce thinking these would be difficult to study and work with later on. In episode 36 we have a chartered accountant on our show, our accessindia friend Sameer Latey from Mumbai. We tried to know from him how he works out solutions to the challenges he faces in his work and education.

Yang Jia, proved her name for herself - Everything is beautiful. Lets know about this charming young lady who faced all odds with an iron will. Charu Sharma, the well known sports commentrator tells us more about this Chinese lady.

>From last few years even people with visual impairment have been successfully working as a Physiotherapist. To know more about this area of work, we called Praveen Kashyap of delhi, a young successful physiotherapist, working in the field from 2001. Praveen is visually impaired since his childhood.

So listen and also tell others about this information, inspiration and entertainment packed radio show.
Episode 36 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan can be heard online at www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php .  Here navigate
down to the heading of Internet Broadcasting and click on the link of the Episode.

The episode would be online till 10th January 2008 Thursday morning, before being replaced by the next episode.

Thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
Helpdesk # +91 9968 329 329 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)

C/o Score Foundation.
125-B, Shahpur Jat,
New Delhi - 110 049 INDIA.

Mobile: +91 98917 91089