[AI] Thanks but one more question relating to windows explorer

FARHAN m_farhanahmed26 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 4 11:04:46 EST 2008

huh? sir?
i went your instructions,but never find startup in my ctrl pannal.
this option would be find on the taskbar and start menu properties. to open
it,go to ctrl pannal,and press t,jaws will says,task bar and start menu (if
your setting is classic view),otherwise jaws will not read any of this word.
but you can just press t when ctrl pannal was open,and hid enter on that. do
not try to know that task bar and start menu is absolutely there?
or you can find this option from start menu. press start menu key (windows
key),and press escape key once time then press alt pluss enter. task bar and
start menu properties dialog box will appear!
under the task bar and start menu properties,press control pluss tab,and
you'll here "start menu page". press down aero once time,and you'll here
classic start menu radio butten or start menu radio butten. if classic start
butten will appear after pressing down aero once,then it's mean,your first
start menu was classic,and you have select symple start menu by a mistake.
I'm using symple start menu myself,and it's very good from classic start
menu.
please ignore my english mistakes,and do it!
regards,Farhan.