[AI] Regarding outlook express

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 22:08:11 EST 2008


You know you are right, but currently to avail pop from rediffmail, you need 
to pay them.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Samuel Rodrigues" <kr.samuel at gmail.com>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Regarding outlook express


> Hay, you see, I have not paid for pop3. I am using broadband.
> I did not pay for getting gmail to outlook express, so I dont know why do 
> I
> need to pay.
> Samuel.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "raju" <rgdcnb1980 at yahoo.co.in>
> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
> Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 10:07 PM
> Subject: Re: [AI] Regarding outlook express
>
>
>> Have you paid for activating pop3?
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "Samuel Rodrigues" <kr.samuel at gmail.com>
>> To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
>> Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 9:35 PM
>> Subject: [AI] Regarding outlook express
>>
>>
>>> HI,
>>> I have a problem that I want to set up my rediff to outlook express but 
>>> I
>>> cannot manage. The problem is that there is an error. I dont know what
>>> steps I have made wrong.
>>> Have you any idea?
>>>     Sqamuel.
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please visit the list home page at
>>>
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>> 
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in 
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, 
> please visit the list home page at
>  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in 





More information about the AccessIndia mailing list