[AI] Limewire not working, have a sollution or an alternative?

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 05:13:55 EST 2008

Respected Sir,
Please excuse me if any mistake happens, because I am using Outlook Express
for the first time. I don't know about P2P software, but I can say that
Utorrent is almost accessible for us. And the limewire and utorrent are the
torrent cliants. To download this cliant go to:
www.utorrent.com
Sir, if my mail reaches to you then please tell me that what is P 2 P? And
does my answer fits for you?
Waiting for your reply.
With Best Regards,
AMAR JAIN.