[AI] Happy Birthday Access India

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 01:09:37 EST 2008

Hello friends, I subscribed to Access India before two years, and now
when I compare myself to those early days, I get shocks to see the
improvement in me, though yet I am very bad. It really looks as a
dream. The older members know what I am saying. I am thankful to Mr
Aruni Sharma and to Mr Rakesh Jain who showed me this list. I am also
thankful to the members who didn't discourage me for my mistakes.
Instead, I got encouragement from everybody. This is a great mailing
list to be on. I am deeply honored to be a member of such a great
group - With a lot of hopes for our success, Shadab Husain