[AI] Sorry if offtopic but very important

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 01:05:47 EST 2008

Dear Friends

Recently I subscribed to a mailing list of Mr George Monbiot - who
writes on the issue of global warming in the Guardian. There I
introduced myself as a blind man and told them that I want to do
specialization in global warming, so that I may write on it in the
newspapers and earn. I also told them that though I am new to
newspapers and English, but several times I have had my letters
published in The Hindu and Hindustan Times, and then I asked their
advices.

After that, I received two emails from a person - Mr Dan Bloom who is
based in Taiwan. This person is working on the project of polar
cities, and he asked me to take his interview so as to bring his idea
to public.

I interviewed him, and after thinking a lot, I sent his interview to
The Hindu and to Hindustan Times pasting the links with it, which they
rejected.

Now we are going to put up the interview on a blog. I am worried,
because if there is anything wrong in this person then I will be
accountable for it.

Nevertheless, I guess that this person is genuine, but I have to be
careful that is why, I asked this on the list. I am also pasting the
links which came appended with his emails.

Can you please help me out in this? I will be extremely eager for your
replies, because, we have to put up the interview on a blog very soon.

I will humbly say that, I don't think this is off topic, since it is
related to technology and a blind man. However respected moderator and
members, please accept my apologies if I am wrong to presume so.

I am confident that I will get a single chance to be on the list even
if it is off topic. I was not getting anybody to clarify my doubts.
The links - his article in IPS:
http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=40663

His columns in Taipei Times:
http://taiwanopeds.blogspot.com