[AI] The story of Louis Braille's life, told in a lively style

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 23:20:34 EST 2008

Respected Sir,
Thanks for such a good article, Can you please tell me the website? Is
it afb.net or is it the website of RNIB? Please let me know if I am
rong it is my guess only. Because I want to keep this site in my best
sites's folder because you coppied good things from this website and I
will be glad to see the updates.
With Best Regards,