[AI] Happy Birthday Access India

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 23:03:44 EST 2008

Respected Sir, Pranam!
I am very glad to know about your dream. And I can say on the behalf
of every Accessindian that very soon we will achieve this goal and we
will do every effort which we can do. We all are with you for this
wonderful goal. I will shortly call you sir, because I need some
guidance from you. Till then take care and please let me know if I can
do anything for our field or for you.
With Best Regards, Your smallest family member.