[AI] Problem relating to internet explorer

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 10:10:34 EST 2008

Though strange, I think this problem is related to MTU configuration of your
broadband. To confirm this error, if you have Your Yahoo ID, open
www.yahoo.com and try to browse through your mails. If you get "cannot find
server" error, then contact your ISP customer care. They will be able to
help you out in configuring broadband MTU settings.