[AI] jaws autherization question

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:09:02 EST 2008

Hi Fayaz,

As Harish pointed out, You have 3 authorization keys. If you exost
them all, then you can go to the freedom scientific web page and reset
your number of authorization keys. You'll have to click on the
following link to do that:

https://secure.freedomscientific.com/RNBO/Home/Authorize_User.asp

Vetri.