[AI] A peculear problem with IE

subramani Lakshminarayanan l.subramani at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 11:38:34 EST 2008

Folks:

For the past few days, I have been facing a peculiar problem. Whenever
I open internet explorer, I hear the curser automatically turning into
JAWS curser. I also hear jaws reading rambling things such as ALT,
Control, F15 (or sometimes F21) and suddenly MS Outlook opens. When I
try closing it it opens immediately and obstructs my use of the
internet. I did thorough virus scan (with Kasperskey) and don't find
anything serious hiding in my system. What is wrong with my system?
Can anyone suggest what to do? I use JAWS 5.0.

Subramani