[AI] Problem relating to internet explorer

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 09:37:11 EST 2008

Dear friends,
I too face the slightly similar problem, Sometimes the page does not open, or internet explorer stops working. Then when I close by pressing alt+f4 there is an option end program-internet explorer. So I press End now.
Especially when I am opening my signed in gmail account. Or also when I open
www.kitchensinc.net
But I think according to my opinion may be because there is the new version of internet explorer.

So I just want to clarify whether it is that problem or any other problem.
      Samuel.