[AI] jaws autherization question

fayaz pasha fayazpasha at gawab.com
Thu Jan 3 11:27:16 EST 2008

Hi friends,

I have a couple of questions with regards to ILM authorization. I use jaws 9 with a single user license on my machine so hence the questions are pertaining to other means:
1) What happens if jaws needs to be uninstalled; due to formatting or otherwise can jaws be authorized using the same authorization code once it is reinstalled?
2) If I decide to use a different machine then how do I authorize jaws on that machine?
3) When you buy the ILm version of jaws how many authorization keys are given by freedomscientific and how to request for additional authorizations.

With regards,
Fayaz
Fayaz Pasha
Mobile 9845942395