[AI] Can any one through light on victor reader?

Suresh Sambandhan meetmesuresh21 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 09:36:52 EST 2008

Hi Vinod,

I typed "victor reader" in google and got this
information for you.  For obtaining one license or
unit you have to pay $150.  for obtaining ten licenses
you need to pay $1250.  for further details please
type "victor reader" in google and use demo version
for 30 days then decide.

Thanks
Suresh
--- vinod benjamin <vinbenji at yahoo.com> wrote:

> st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
> Dear list,
>
>    First of all I would like to wishall a happy new
> year.
>
>   I am doing my masters in public administration,I
> came to know about some thing called “victor
> reader”,  to my knowledgethis will read the
> books, can any one tell me how it works?  is it
> useful for meto read books? What might be the cost
> of it in Indian rupees? is it affordable,is it
> available in India?And so on, I would be great full
> if some one through light on this, and also willit
> read only English or will it read any language.
>

> Weighting eagerly for your responses.
>

>  Thanking you
>

> Vinod Benjamin

> at

Regards

Suresh. S

Every solution of a problem is a new problem...Gothe