[AI] Problems in Yahoo! mail

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 07:08:12 EST 2008

Respected members,
I am facing one interesting problem with yahoo mail. Whenever I
compose a message in the mail and whenever I press enter for changing
the parragraph the forms mode becomes off and after I go to subject
box and then I press enter and again I write my message! Why this
happens and what is the sollution?
With Best Regards,