[AI] Query about P.C. to P.C. calls in "Yahoo messenger"

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 07:04:16 EST 2008

Respected member,
First of all warm welcome to this group. Well in yahoo messanger we
have to switch to Jaws curser by pressing dash of num pad(num lock
should be off). Then by pressing insert+right erro many times you will
find accept button. then press left mouse button(num pad slash again,
num lock should be off). and now you can talk without any difficulty).
It will dificult for you for the first or second time but after
practicing 2 3 times there will be no dificulty. If you need any type
of help then please let me know. Hope this will help. I also hope that
you will find this group very interesting.
Good luck and Regards,