[AI] Query about P.C. to P.C. calls in "Yahoo messenger"

palakodeti venkata satya vijay kumar vijay_palakodeti at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jan 2 06:29:57 EST 2008

Hello friends, my name is Vijay. I’m new to this mail list. Friends at present I’m using “Jaws-8” and “Yahoo messenger-9”. My problem is that when my friends call my computer in “Yahoo messenger” I’m unable to find call accept button. In “Skype” there is a separate menu for answering the friends call. But in Yahoo messenger I couldn’t find such type of menu. friends would you please tell me the “Jaws” key commands to accept P.C. to P.C. calls in yahoo messenger? I shell be much obliged for your help in this regard.