[AI] Creating new folders on G/Yahoo! Mail pages

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 1 05:54:00 EST 2008

Dear Friends - I want to create new folders on the Yahoo and Google mail pages, so that I may transfer and save a few emails there which I might need in future. Generally I delete all the sent and received letters due to download limitations, but few letters I don’t delete. Please tell me how to transfer those few letters to another folder, so that I can easily delete the generic emails which I receive everyday. I will be very thankful for your suggestions - with hearty regards, Shadab Husain

      Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it on http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups