[AI] A strange Outlook Express problem

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Tue Jan 1 03:34:14 EST 2008

Hello all,

I have been having problems getting a second account to work in OE. On
configuring this account, OE fetsches mail from the first account, but
brings up a dialog box asking for login information for the second account.
The username and password are already present and the check box for
remembering the password is also checked. When I key in the login
information and click Okay, the same dialog box appears again.
The account data is correct; I verified this by logging into this account
from its Web interface.

How do I get the second account to work? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Geetha