[AI] some books on the site

ashish ashishrohtagi1969 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 21:43:21 EDT 2007

hello friends, my website is up and running again, I changed my web host so the site was down for some period, now it is up, I have placed some older books on it so please go and download them, they are  under "download requested books here", now a request, I have got some extra space for my website so at this time I am facing no trouble about space so please give me some suggestions how to improve the site, but do not post them here, please post them to me, take care, regards, ashish