[AI] Refreshable Braille displays

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 21:25:43 EDT 2007

Hi Manish,

I cannot comment on Braille display is. However, the company you mention is
definitely still in business. One person who may be able to help you is
Terry Clasper of Tandt Consultancy. I shall send you his e-mail address
privately.
As regards dragon naturally speaking, programming using Dragon
NaturallySpeaking is still something under development. Do a search for
"voice code" and check out that initiative. You can of course carry out
other related tasks in visual studio using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. I use
the program every day so let me know if I can help.

Pranav