[AI] Should I migrate to the new opporating system?

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 15:57:56 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I am shopping for new laptop and exploring various possibilities. My
main concern is the windows operating system. All of you in India are
lucky since windows XP is still made available there, but most laptops
here in US are migrating to Windows vista. I have been told by a
couple of my friends that Vista even with 1 GB memory is extremely
slow. At the same time, there are very few computers available in the
market with XP. So is it really worth switching to the new operating
system? Or should I go for the XP even if it is a bit expensive?

Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs.

Vetri.