[AI] Police remove visually challenged protesters

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Sun Sep 30 04:36:09 EDT 2007

Somehow, I am not for these protests. Energy spent for such activities
can be channelised for something better. We don't gain much attention
from politicians as our votes are not going to decisively change the way
politics is run in this country. And unless we hold that decisive
position in the group of voters, I don't think much can be achieved
through these protests, except bad treatment by police.

Subramani