[AI] Refreshable Braille displays

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Sun Sep 30 02:11:21 EDT 2007

Hi Manish

Certainly, it would be workable. It takes more time to use braille in good
speed at later age.

However, the most important lesson to learn is to adopt a moderation and not
overwork our    functioning faculties.

Regretably, by the time we learn the bitter lesson, the damage is already
done and which is irreversable.

It is like what Confusious said "Wisdom is like a comb given to one, after
he turns bald".
Harish.