[AI] is BIOS accessable

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 21:29:08 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have heard of a motherboard having a talking BIOS. Unfortunately, I do not
remember its name. Generally speaking, there is no way to access the BIOS
since it loathes before the operating system. No screen reader can work in
this environment unless it is specially designed to work with the BIOS.

In older computers, there used to be software utilities that accessed the
BIOS. As far as I know, such utilities no longer exist.

Pranav