[AI] JAWS not working in limewire. reason please?

hitendra rupani_hitendra at yahoo.co.in
Sat Sep 29 07:09:51 EDT 2007

Hello list member,
I put up this query before also. My question is that, I have installed
limewire and when I try to install Access Bridge, I get a message which I
have pasted below:

No Java VMs found
No Java virtual machines found which will support the Java Access
Bridge.  Search more?
Cancel Search Disks

When I click  on search disk button,  a message is displayed searching for
Java VMS and then my system hangs.
Please let me know, what is this java virtual machine? From where I can
download this futility? If anybody can send me the link to download this
utility I would be highly greatful.
thanks
Hitendra Rupani