[AI] Suggest a user friendly laptop

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 21:32:07 EDT 2007

Hi,

You need to search the manufacturers website for different laptop models and
configurations. The keyboard layout is in entirely up to you. You will need
to choose what is comfortable.

If you will be travelling out of the the country, then you need to check on
international warranties. Also, please consider battery life and the weight
of the laptop.

Most importantly, before buying any laptop, ask the vendor weather you can
test your access technology on that laptop. It is very difficult to simply
say which laptop is good. There are too many of them around. You need to
narrow down on specific manufacturers and models to get a more specific
answer.
Pranav