[AI] Jaws and SAP

Fayaz Pasha fayaz.pasha at manifestservices.com
Thu Sep 27 04:12:00 EDT 2007

Hi Friends,

A new assignment requires me to use a tool which is SAP based. Data from an
excel sheet needs to be updated on to that tool. I wish to understand if we
as jaws users can use this tool or rather in the broader sense if jaws is
accessible with SAP based applications.

Request the list members to thro some light on the subject.

Regards,
Fayaz

Any further clarifications, please feel free to get in touch with me.

Warm Regards,
For Manifest Info Services Pvt Ltd.,
Fayaz Pasha- MIS Executive
Direct Line : +9180 41239442  Fax : 080 - 41239805 mobile: 9845942395

Manifest Info Services Pvt. Ltd.,

                                                                     Work
Solutions

"Others Commit We Deliver"

Visit us at manifestservices.com

  This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the
original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message,
please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient
acknowledges that Manifest Info Services Pvt Ltd or and associated
companies, (collectively "MARIAN Group"), are unable to exercise control or
ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information
contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding
nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so
expressly with due authority of MARIAN Group. Before opening any attachments
please check them for viruses and defects."