[AI] Suggest a user friendly laptop

Vishal Hi vishal.hi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:24:07 EDT 2007

Hello friends,
I need your help urgently.
I am looking to buy a laptop with the following basic configuration:
Processor
 Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo processor T7250 (2.00 GHz, 2 MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB)

Display
 15.4" WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)

Memory
 1GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)

Hard Drive
160GB

DVD writer

I would like to know which laptop is more user friendly for Visually Challenged, Dell, compack or Toshiba?
Do I get any extra benefit in any specific brand or model?
What kind of keyboard layout is more user friendly?
What are the other things I should keep in mind before buying?
Please help me to choose the best one.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Vishal Jain.